Forest National - Music Hall, Belgio, 2017
- Production: Music Hall Belgio
- Adaptation, direction and choreography: Giuliano Peparini
- Set design: Lucia D'angelo e Cristina Querzola
- Music director and arrangements: Matt Dunkley
- Costumes: Frédéric Olivier
- Light designer: Claude Plante
- Video design: Gilles Papain
In December 2017, the DAQstudio set and curated, for the Music Hall of Antwerp in Belgium, the setting, in a contemporary key, of the sophisticated and popular Christmas ballet par excellence, "De Notenkraker".
The innovative reinterpretation of Giuliano Peparini involves about one hundred and fifty artists-dancers, great professionals of the world scene for videography, for lights, for sound, for costumes. The direction of the orchestra is entrusted to Matt Dunkley, known for having filmed films such as "Moulin Rouge", "Pirates of the Caribbean", "The Dark Knight", "Impossible Mission" or "Black Swan.
The premiere of the show is staged on 27 and repeated on 28, 29 and 30 at the Music Hall Belgium-Forest National and is, for all the evenings in programming, sold out.
Study videos to set a Russian dance.